Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back on Track After a Family Crisis

Blogging and writing is something in truly enjoy. Giving you all information you can use or may pass on is inspiring for me to continue. My last entry on 2/28/11 was just two days before my husband went into the hospital and had triple bypass heart surgery, he is recovering but it's been a long haul, shortly after he came home from the hospital I was diagnosed with kidney stones. We were quite a pair all medicated and trying to care for each other. Our daughter was very helpful and our son was here for a short time and was my rock.
He helped me through my husbands surgery and stay in the hospital but he eventually had to return to his family in California. My kidney stones have passed, except for one, guess I have something to look forward to in the future. I will start my posting again and have some plans to update my blog and what's offered on it. I'd like to thank all of my followers for their well wishes and prayers during this time. I hope to continue to hear from all of you and read your comments. I enjoy your input and questions. Join me on Facebook too!

No comments: