Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fly OFF to California Tomorrow!!

I am very excited about several things today. I met a new person and hopefully will form a new business relationship developing a new and exciting venture and make LOTS money. That is always good, right?

Tomorrow I am off for the holidays. To see my family, it's been way to long, a whole year since I've seen my children and their families. We have a new baby coming into our family during the month of December we are not sure when but soon. A boy and that will make 5 grandsons for me. I am sooo soooo excited about seeing all of them. I need my fix!

So as you can see . I have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas

I'll post some new picture of my family in the near future so come back or follow my blog - you get more RE News and information on our crazy ass economy and I'll throw in some animal - kids and holiday fun in the mix.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave your comments. I love to hear from all of you
and I'll check out your blog too.

Roxy

No comments: