Friday, November 21, 2008

ALOHA Friday!!

Another week bites the dust. I have been contemplating what to do with my blog.
I would like to keep it business related to my field of expertise but then I like to write about myself and do more personally posts and show off my pictures too! I am considering TWO blogs.
I am not sure how I will managed both blogs but I think it might be worth a shot.

This blogging thing is addicting isn't it? I've really taking to it quite nicely! It's a great stress reliever. Takes up some of my time I'd otherwise spend thinking about and stressing about my business. So that has been very good, who needs to do that.
Being in the mortgage business I have nothing but time now as not a lot of business is coming my way and even when it does it's like pushing a square into a round hole. The lenders are just not loaning $$ right now. I've never seen such a TIGHT money market. Not impossible but very difficult. If you are thinking about buying or investing - get off the fence and do it. There has never been a better time.


It's a very depressing state of affairs. Just when I am sure I'll pull through this crisis no worse for the ware, guess what I get in the mail????? You'll never guess! A letter from the IRS, its an audit demand. So now I am being audited! GREAT! When it rains it poor - well of course if does!

At first I just panicked! Mainly because the audited date and time has passed and I just got the notice - my mail comes from California once a week so it runs about 2 weeks late.
Plus all my paperwork and files are in CA. in storage and I am in Hawaii. Not a good situation at all. Oh and did I mention my CPA is also in CA. and on vacation!!


Well now you know why Friday is such a GREAT day in my world!
I normally save Fridays for myself - I work 1/2 day and then I get to do something I want to do.
My freedom day!


Today I think Molly and I will go to the park!
If you have a minute to leave a comment - I always like reading them - If you have any suggestion about my blog or my predicament please by all means pour it out.

And just because its beautiful - I'll leave you a beautiful picture - Just because!
Mahalo (Thank You)
Post a Comment