Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SURFs UP!


We have a big swell coming in with expected 18' to 20' waves on the North Shore of Oahu. Hopefully the Triple Crown can get underway now. Join in the fun and come to the North shore this winter. YOUR in for a good time.


These big waves are for the very experienced surfers ONLY!


So be happy just watching. We hear all to often about a tourist drowning in the Hawaiian waters. Be careful even on the shore line as these waves are hiting the shores like a freight train and the undertoe is incredible, even the best swimmers are threatened.
Winter in Hawaii is my favorite time of the year.
The weather is perfect and then there's the surfing- I mostly watch but I have a lot of fun watching. These waves are an incredible site.
I'd like to hear from any blogger /surfer.
I'd also like to hear from anyone who's been to Hawaii and has a vacation story or event to tell us all about.







2 comments:

Shopping Kharma said...

Those photos are so breathtaking. My husband had promised to take me to Hawaii in order to learn to surf. We have schools in Santa Cruz but he is a little scared of the sharks and the cold, cold water. For now its snowboarding. I bet it is so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love Santa Cruz, we are from Northern California a place called Copperopolis or Lake Tullock about 70 miles outside of Yosemite.
We moved to Hawaii about 4 years ago. This morning I've been watching these crazy surfers out on some 15 ft waves getting pulled by jetskis. They are pretty daring.
My condo is one the beach so its really nice to be able to watch from my lanai. Thanks for adding my blog as one you will follow.
I look forward to getting to know you.
Roxy