Monday, December 1, 2008

I Was Really OFF Track!

Sorry for the late post today. My computer (desktop) the one I use for WORK crashed and sent my whole world into chaos. If had to be fixed, without it I am a lam duck.
As I told you last week my laptop got a virus while online with blogger so be careful and don't leave your computer logged into blogger or any site for that matter.
Anyway I've got my DT working now after 6 hours of rebooting and adding back software.
Crazy! When it rains it poors!

If you are a buyer or even remotely thinking of buying a home this year. GET OUT THERE!
Call your REALTOR and go shopping for a home. There is a great inventory of homes available nationwide. Some homes have been on the market for a long time and have anxious and some desperate seller trying to move on, (hint) it's a buyer's market. But the best news is the RATES are dropping!!! YES even more.
Today started out just under 6% and then most lenders repriced by almost .50% down to
5.5% to 5.375 for a 30 year fixed. FHA loans are available and guidelines are accepting borrowers with FICOs as low as 550 - 580. If you don't have a credit score they will allow alternative credit, i.e your cell phone bill- cable bill- utility bills - they need a 12 month good payment history and you will be considered. The FHA loan limits are changing very soon so again Call your REALTOR if you don't have one call me 808 637-0011 and I'll help you find one in your area. New home buyers could make a hugh positive impact on our economy. GET out there! The time is right now!
If you need more information or have any questions I am always just a phone call away.

No comments: