Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The 10 Most Miserable States In America


Is list is according to Business Insider not me. I only share it with you because Hawaii made #1 on the list for Most Happiest States In America… I thought it was interesting California didn’t make the list either way.  Tell me what you think about the list or where you think your state should have ranked.
If you want to read the full article online at Business Insider here’s the link; Business Insider  But don't leave to quickly read my post first and a leave your comment.




10. Tennessee
9. Florida
8. Missouri
7. Arkansas
6. Alabama
5. Ohio  …. I just talked to a nice young lady from this state wanted to get the hell out of it, her words not mine.  I am getting her Prequalified for a home in Hawaii.
4. Delaware
3. Mississippi
2. Kentucky
1. West Virginia

Now … The Happiest States In America

10. Montana
9. New Hampshire
8. Nebraska
7. Kansas
6. Colorado
5. Alaska
4. Utah
3. Minnesota
2. North Dakota
1. Hawaii…!!!!! Not surprised it made # ONE best or happiest state to live.


I personally think happiness is where you make it and I would be very happy to live anywhere in this great nation. We are all very lucky to be in any one of these states. It is however nice to have a beautiful environment like Hawaii and I am blessed to live here.  Leave a comment about your great state and tell us something about it.  Your comments are welcome and encouraged. Follow my blog for tips and information in future posts. Thank you in advance for your support. 

Roxy Redenbaugh
ACMC Loan Consultant
Branch Manager
NMLS#269926 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't believe NE made the happy list???